Why are these red?

Is it causing any issue for me?

If you updated your api, this is noticing the changes since you uploaded the Swagger doc. It’s not app breaking here.

Thanks - just making sure it’s not effecting something. The issue-checker is not picking anything up so it all must be a-OK!

For whatever reason, i’m trying to set a value on a code 200, but it’s not working.

Furthermore, the fields are mapped, yet nothing is showing as a response in the dynamic list.

I see in the console that i am receiving the correct data now though nothing is showing on the app screen.

Are these red elements causing this by any chance?

If required:

Build ID: 1110231076844887095

Click the search icon after auto-logged in:

Click “Arrival”

Attempt to search for ‘YKZ’ and you’ll find no responses are populating although code 200 and also no code 200 ‘event’ hiding the scrolling circle for some reason.

No issues in the issue-checker either.

@justincrabbe, I think a good 1st step here would be to recreate and swap out your current Swagger file for this api to ensure any API updates are recognized by Dropsource. Could you try that 1st so we can eliminate it from a possible issue in that area and ensure Dropsource is in sync with your API?

I spoke to the developer who is writing the swaggar file and he seems to think that everything is in order.

The response is coming through and we are receiving the 200 but nothing is coming onto the page app.

With my limited knowledge can we continue to step 2 and take a look at the following build ID?

Build ID: 1110524414419630761

I’ve bound the elements the same way we have done for other api’s and they work well but this Algolia one is still problematic.

Responses:

and

Maybe something here is wrong?

@justincrabbe Where can I test this out myself if your project? Can you tell me the page names where you’re finding this issue?

Hi Wade,

Build ID: 1110231076844887095

Click the search icon after auto-logged in:

Click “Arrival”

Attempt to search for ‘YKZ’ and you’ll find no responses are populating although code 200 and also no code 200 ‘event’ hiding the scrolling circle for some reason.

No issues in the issue-checker either.

@justincrabbe… using that Build id, When I pull it down I see everything works on the actual Android Simulator when I run the project through Android Studio. I’m going to look into why this isn’t the same outcome in Dropsource when testing.

@justincrabbe The good news is that if you download the source code and run in Android Studio emulators, it works as expected. I asked the engineers to look at things internally. Our web simulator is a 3rd party integration so the issue could be on their side.

I will update you with what the engineers find on their side. For the time being, a way to test this out will be to download your build’s source code and run it within Android Studio.

Congrats on creating a successful integration with Algolia into your project.

Interesting!

It’s strange, because @seanhoots did this fine and it worked inside his previewer.

There are different variables at play there really since his was actually not a dropsource integrated API but was facilitated inside of a Bubble Web App.

I will reach out to our vendor on the web simulator to find out more. Our engineers don’t see an issue within Dropsource internally so perhaps the vendor that we use for the web simulator has a bug regarding this. I’ll share any info I receive from them.

You will still be able to use Android Studio with your source code to test this out in their emulators and your app will function when released too.

@wade, my implementation that I showed here wasn’t a bubble web app.
It was purely done in dropsource.
I just created the algolia swagger with stoplight, imported into dropsource and that was it.
I had some other bubble version but I never showed that here.
I don’t see why it shouldnt show in the simulator.
I’ve done 3 different algolia implementations purely in dropsource and all of them displayed perfectly in the simulator

Thanks for correcting me here. I thought I read it the other way before. May I ask, do you still have it to test out in the web simulator by chance to see if it is still functioning as expected for you?

The link is below this post after the screen shot