Recovering / version control

Hi,

Is there any kind of version control on Dropsource? I can’t find anywhere to revert back to an old version.

Reason I ask is because randomly the editor deleted a big group of my page. I’ve had to since recreate it (which I was glad to do as meant I could cement some of the learning) - but now my app is failing to build. I don’t have any errors being flagged though.

Is someone able to take a look? The most recent build ID that has failed is 1128745971363087270.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @greg_mosley,

There is not a version control feature but we do have the ability to duplicate project. Some users use this as a means of bookmarking a spot in their development to be able to use as a guide later if need be. In the dashboard where your projects are listed, you’ll see a gear icon. Click that and you’ll see the Duplicate Project option.

As for this Build ID investigation. I have reached out to Engineering for more information on this 1. It seems like something is going wrong with the build cycle, most likely something to deal with this anomaly event you’ve described.

I’ll report more info here as soon as I receive word back.

Thanks Wade, I’ll do that before embarking on any big changes in the future. Appreciate sending on to Engineering - as far as I’m aware I’m doing everything the same way as before, except now all my elements are within a dynamic list/ dynamic list tile which is being populated from an API call, so would be good to see what is causing the issue.

Hey @greg_mosley it’s time to test some changes. Would you sign out of dropsource, sign back in, go into your project, and build it. Let me know if things work out.