One signal certificate request

Hi! @wade i read that dropsources team generate certificate for one signal,

my build id is - 1180621126866048483

i would like to know how will works, when app are ready to publish.

thks like always!

Hi @gpremper,

I’m happy to help provide you with the Push Notification Certificate. I need you to create a device build however. The build ID you provided is for Simulator. When you build for Device, there’s a few other things that take place that are required for me to create a push notification for your project.

Please build for Device and provide me that Build ID and I’ll have your certificate to you promptly.

Here’s information on how Push Notifications using One Signal work with Dropsource. There’s more information on how they work from the One Signal perspective on their site help resources as well.

When it comes to deployment, in the guide aboove it is noted that this certificate works in your development environment but when you deploy, you’ll adjust your apps “Bundle ID” and this will correspond to the push notification certificate in your Apple Developer Account. This middle-man step we take here is to help you be able to test your app more fluidly before you deploy.

Hi @wade, :thinking: was a device build.
I build again

Thks

Thanks! That’s a good Build ID for creation.

I have sent you a personal message with your certificate attached.

Hey wade, can you provide me with a certificate to use one signal as well.

Hi @jchayden, I can help you with that but we’re currently working through a system issue where Device Builds are not working. I need you to turn on the Push Notifications option in Dropsource and then build your project for a Device, and pass me that Device ID. I think until we solve this issue (currently being worked by engineering), you won’t be able to build your project for a Device as it’s going to display an error.

As soon as we get this issue solved, you’ll be able to build your app for a device and pass me the Device ID. With that done, I can generate your Push Notification certificate.

I’m going to post in the Forum when this issue is solved internally. When I do, we can move forward with your request.

Thanks for your understanding and your patience while we work through this hurdle 1st.

Okay. Also is there a way to display lists based on the user logged in ?

And what do you mean build my project on a device. Not test stimulator ?

I’m thinking that you could have a user login and use that userid to then GET the data from the backend you want specifically for them to show in a list.

and yes, to choose the option to build for device instead of Web Simulator. But currently we’re solving an issue related to this ability so you won’t be able to, until we solve it. I will follow up as soon as we do. We’re working on it internally.