Dropsource Partner Program launched

Hi there! We recently launched our Dropsource Partner Program and I wanted to share the link to our partner page with our community. Our program is a way to combine your network and industry expertise with our powerful mobile low-code platform. Together we can uniquely empower organizations around the world to build and deploy mobile apps, and together we can grow.

Below are the different partner types for your reference. Please visit our Partner Page and submit the form if you’re interested in learning more. Also, if you have ideas for a different type of partnership, please get in touch!

• Referral Partners

• Reseller Partners

• Technology Partners

Finally, we’re also exploring the possibility of establishing a Certified Dropsource Developer program. If this is something you’d be interested in, please leave us a note here or email us at partners@dropsource.com. We’re actively considering what such a program might look like and would like the Dropsource community to be involved in the process.

Thanks as always for your support and we look forward to working with you!

What's going on with Dropsource?
Dropsource NEEDS to have these to be "there"

This is great and I’m particularly interested in hearing more about the Certified Dropsource Developer program.

This announcement actually triggered this post that i made.

I too am interested in the the Certified Dropsource Developer program. Thanks for rolling these projects out!! I can’t wait to see the future of this platform.