Cant have acces to video tutorial in my acount

Hello there,

I couldn t have acces to video tutorial in my account. they said that the video is private and i am not allowed to see it.

and do you provide please a monthly subscription.

Thank you

Hello @aminesy91982… I’m happy to help. Would you please send me the link to the video you’re referencing and I will look into the privacy settings and return with more info and guidance.

Thanks!

I have this same problem, I cannot access ANY video at all, it is not a particular one, it is all of them. Every video tutorial I click on tells me it is a private video and I do not have access to it.

I see what you see. THANKS for bringing this to my attention. I’m reaching to our content manager and will get this solved ASAP. I will reply here as soon as the permissions issue is solved.

Thanks again for showing this to me. I will have it solved ASAP

That is fantastic to hear Wade, thank you so very much. I am very excited to get this underway and completed with you guys.

Thanks @BluClay… I’m working out these permissions issues still and will holler as soon as I have more. In the meantime in the other post, I shared some of the links that put you in the right areas of our documentation to help you see what needs done when it comes to API integrations as well.

That’s a great place to start and there’s plenty of text/images to get you moving while I solve this annoying issue with our video provider, Vimeo.

Sounds great Wade, thank you very much for all of your help with this transition.

@BluClay and @aminesy91982… The issue with the privacy settings on the videos has been solved. You should be able to watch the videos again. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

WOOHOO for Wade!! Thank you!!

You’re most welcome. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I love how developer communities work together and it just makes me feel fulfilled to work on a project with Dropsource that directly enhances developers like yourself to move forward in your own ambitions.