Bubble Data vs 3rd Party

I’m working on a project that uses Bubble to create a web dashboard for the app and I’ve noticed that they have a built in way for storing data. I need to use the same database as a backend for both my bubble site and dropsource project would it be best to use bubble’s backend or a service like backendless, Firebase, ect?

@seanhoots I believe you are a frequent user of bubble, correct?

Thank you in advance,
Mackenly

If you’re using bubble for your dashboard then it’s easier connecting your dropsource to your bubble data.
I’m not sure why you would even want to consider a different backend if U’re data is in bubble and you’re using bubble as your admin dashboard.

What I’m needing will have very detailed and elaborate data fields and so far I’ve found bubble a little too simple.

I’m not sure what date functionality you will need that bubble can’t handle.
What “elaborate date fields” do you need?
A complete date has year, month, day, hour, minute, second, millisecond and timezone.
This is something bubble handles easily.
In anycase if you think what you want to do cannot be handled by bubble then I’m not sure why you’re building your backend dashboard in bubble.
Bubble works well with a bubble database.

Oops, typo. I’ll have to look into it more but so far it seems to be table based rather than a json tree which I’m having issues transitioning my train of thought to. :joy: