App won't download or build in editor

My app won’t download from the email link, nor will it build in the editor. Seems to be, maybe a Dropsource build server issue. Please help, thank you.

Hey Chris,

Is this an iOS or Android app?

Would you please supply a successful Device Build ID I can look into?

When you click the download link, what is occurring? Is there an error presented or does nothing occur? Does anything download at all?

Chris… I saw your ticket in the 1 on 1 messenger. I’ll address it here so we’re not talking in 2 places. I saw checked that build id that failed and the app opens no problem when I run it. I will notify engineering to take a look at it. Have this occurred in more than 1 build in a row? Would you run 1 more test for me and if it occurs again, please supply me the build id and also address those questions I asked below on what specifically occurs when you try to download the source code.

Thanks again. We’ll get it solved

The app is building now. But I did get an issue when trying to deploy. I had to strip out all of my toast messages, and replace then with pop ups. Here’s the error message I got:
“:0: error: module compiled with Swift 4.2 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.1.3 compiler: /Lurchit/Frameworks/Toaster.framework/Modules/Toaster.swiftmodule/arm64.swiftmodule”

Stoked to here it’s working now. On the other error you see here… If you open with Xcode 10.1, that Xcode version uses Swift 4.2, and you shouldn’t see these errors. If you open your project with a newer version, you’ll see these errors appear.

@wade , are you guys aware of this?

Thanks for the heads up @chris… I will pass this to engineering to make sure they are aware if they aren’t yet. Good looking out!

Thanks for the heads up @chris… I will pass this to engineering to make sure they are aware if they aren’t yet. Good looking out!

@wade More new requirements by Apple

Thanks Chris, Yes I received this email too and the deadline for the requirements were moved out due to the pandemic. We will make sure to hit the requirements in time for the deadline. Thanks for helping to pass the info so we don’t miss anything. You’re awesome!