It appears that none of my API data is binding to my app. My posts are working (uploading photos, saving data, but none of my GETs). I can get int values back, but anything that binds to a field is not working. I get data back when I test my APIs, but nothing in the app. Never seen this before.
I restructured my API architecture, and it looks like I had to delete my app from my phone and reinstall it, now it consumes my calls again.
Download the app to your actual device and test there.
I have had this issue before when things don’t appear in the web viewer, but they do indeed bind and show up on the page when you test it on a real device.
I think my issue had something to do with some massive structural changes I did on my backend. It was like the app cached to old schema or something. Once I deleted it, and did a fresh re-installed, the bindings all worked again. Thanks for chiming in.