Greetings People Smarter Than Me!
I'm just putting this general question here to get a bit confidence/clarity that what I'm trying to create can be done. I've transferred all of my design assets to Pages in Dropsource, and now I'm about to embark on the scary part. Note, I'm not a developer. I'm just a creative entrepreneur building a company from scratch whose had to learn/do a ton of design work that's out of my comfort zone. Soon enough I'll be where I can pay the smart people to get these things done.
That said, the beta version of my company's in-house app is a simple audio recording app that allows users to upload daily audio journals (3 min or less) to their profiles. These profiles and audio journals are SEARCHABLE via tags/dates, and, once clicked on, users can leave text comments on other users audio journals.
Essentially, that's it. I just want to make sure this can all be done using Dropsource (which I've loved so far) and FIREBASE (whose ux keeps me calm) without real knowledge of the development world. In a perfect world, I'd love to have IOS and Android beta versions of this app ready to circulate by mid-late February. Your thoughts? Can this be done? Below is a list of features...
- Login with Email & Password
- Signup with email, password, full name bio, and profile picture.
- Change/Reset password.
- Audio interface to stop/play/skip clips.
- Record, preview, and submit audio clip with title and tags.
- Make audio clip private.
- Scrollable community page with user's avators and clips recording that day (or associate with tags/dates)
- Have a "Top Five" favorite journal-ers on the community page that are bookmarked (chosen) by users.
- Leave comments very much like Instagram's design.