Ok the error here is something we 1st saw when we looked at these last week and we thought it was due to a map being in a page controller but I see you no longer have that occurring and the still conflicting line of code exists. I’m going to send this to engineering to have another look because I don’t believe we solved this yet.
Hey @wade, so I just build this project and it worked using the web simulator. I then switched to mobile device testing and it bonked out. I switched it back to web simulator and it worked again.
The build numbers that worked:
Build ID(mobile) didn’t work:
Not sure what is causing this but now it seems like it’s something related to the mobile build.