Constant Build Errors

@stephen1 and @sjannu99, Will you please separate your request into their own posts?

We’re going to lose context quickly if these separate issues build up on 1 thread since the forum is only able to go to a comment thread depth of 1 and everything is going to mash together atop each other.

Thanks for your help on this. I want to make sure we address every issue and breaking them into their own Posts is going to help you and I out with this process.

Hi Wade, Can you give me some kind of projection as to when you anticipate this being resolved?
I am now 3 weeks behind schedule on a project and I am at the point where I need to decide if I should move to another development platform. If you dont feel this is something that can be resolved this week then I am going to need to discuss my account with someone on your team.

Hi @wade , having the same issue here, after one month out of the city, I got my project on track again, but I am constantly not been able to test my project, even though it has no errors, some days it builds some days it doesn’t.
Any hint, help here?
regards,
Carlos Escobar

@steve1, the issue regarding project duplication error and build error due to sub-resource files not being created is being solved as we speak and will be deployed shortly. I’ll let you as soon as we can test again.

@fertrig this is another customer feeling the sting from the issue regarding sub-resource files not being created. I believe this might be alleviated with the solution we have on the project duplication errors.

@caeroa you’re getting lost in the thread here as you’re not completely related to the same issue. Please create a new forum post and detail as best you can what you’re experiencing while also providing a Build ID I can investigate.

Sorry everyone for the issues and getting lost in communication here. We need to break separate issues out in separate threads. You’re not all experiencing the same issue just because there’s a build error in your project. Each project is pretty specific based on your personal development implementations.

Sorry @wade , I will do.